[Xastir] Maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Mar 30 12:16:25 EDT 2007

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> In any case, depending on what map libraries you have compiled in,
> you can download maps that match.  Help->About again will tell you
> which map libraries you have installed.
>
> There are topo maps in two different scales available for all of
> Canada, plus street maps.  How much hard drive space do you have?
> hi hi

If I wasn't clear enough before, please tell us what version of
Xastir you have and what it says on the "Libraries used:" line.
Once we know that we can make some recommendations as to what maps
to download.

Also:  Did you compile Xastir from sources or install a package?  If
you compiled from sources you can of course add more map libraries
to your system, reconfigure/recompile Xastir, and gain additional
map capabilities.