[Xastir] Dayton Hamvention Xastir help

Ron Malinowski Jr n9qgs at scottky.us
Tue May 1 08:42:20 EDT 2007

Hi Guys, I had the help of one member of this list, but after several
weeks of going back and forth on getting Xastir running on my
MacBook, I seemed to have lost the support of that person.  Again
from my previous message I have been trying to get Xastir running for
well over a year on a Mac.  I am just asking if anyone will be
attending the Dayton Hamvention and i could get together with someone
and they can maybe get it set up if I brought my computer; and then
on  another subject is there any known get togethers for APRS that
XASTIR may be discussed?  Like I said I have used prior versions of
APRS, wanting to use Xastir, but have yet to see it in person, and
have not been able to get it to compiled.