[Xastir] Tiger2006 maps problem?

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Tue May 8 21:00:45 EDT 2007

Hi Tom,
	I have PCRE installed.  The error message I get is:

No DBFAWK signature for tiger2006/AK/tgr020132shppolyA.shp!  Using
default.

I tried changing the filenames around to make it happy
but that didn't seem to help (or I couldn't figure out the
naming scheme).  I started out with TGR02013.shp and
I added the "2shppolyA" to the name for the "tgr2shppoly.dbfawk"
script.

How do you get the right dbfawk script to work on the
correct data file?

Craig