[Xastir] Possible XASTIR virtual machine CD for Dayton...

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri May 11 21:48:43 EDT 2007

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 01:02:13AM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
[Xastir virtual machine CD that Scott Miller will distribute at Dayton]

> Well, I have a CD label, thanks to K5MTN (*wave*), and using my complete
> lack of publishing skill managed to cobble together a trifold brochure to
> be distributed with the CD at Dayton.
>
> I don't think the brochure is especially good, but I only had an hour or
> so to work on it.  But I've put both the nice looking CD label and my
> clumsy attempt at a brochure up on my temporary FTP site if anyone wants a
> look.
>
>   ftp://ftp.swcp.com/pub/tmp/russo/xastir2.jpg
> and
>   ftp://ftp.swcp.com/pub/tmp/russo/XastirDaytonBrochure.pdf

I tweaked the brochure some, and Scott's sister (who does such things for a
living) is going to work on it some more this weekend, but I've uploaded my
updated version to the same ftp site above.

The new virtual machine with Xubuntu Feisty Fawn (7.04) is now on most of
the servers, and is available for anyone else to download if they like.  Dan
Brown's already said he wants to distribute CDs at a Field Day demo he's
setting up.  Feel free to download the brochure and CD label, and distribute
the thing to your heart's content if you like.