[Xastir] Tiger2006 maps problem?

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Sat May 12 19:47:20 EDT 2007

Hi Tom and all,
	I got the Tiger 2006 maps to work and they have
fills and colors.  This is on Linux Fedora Core 6.  But
I must say that the Online/Tiger2003 maps on a Mac
look gorgeous!  They have nice colors and complete
fills (oceans that are all blue, as opposed to the Tiger
2006 oceans which only go about 3 miles off the coast).
Is that because it's on a Mac or are the Tiger2003 maps
just much better?  Can I find out the settings used for the
Tiger2003 maps?

I guess my real question is how can I get the Tiger2006
maps to look like the Online/Tiger2003 maps?

Thanks very much,
Craig