[Xastir] minicom/kiss mode

James Jolin jjolin at itol.com
Sun May 27 16:50:50 EDT 2007

Curt Mills wrote:
> On Sat, 26 May 2007, Craig Anderson wrote:
>

>> Sounds like it's already in KISS mode.  You can try this to get it out.
>>
>> echo -e "\300\377\300" > /dev/ttyUSB0
>>

> Or for that case, xastir/scripts/kiss-off.pl

Well I got this problem fixed without doing much of anything.  I did run
ui-view which takes the tnc out of kiss mode on exit.  In trying to
solve this problem, however, I did try by tuning the tnc off for about
10-15 seconds (kind of like a reset?), but that did not work.
One further question....the ".pl" files are, I think, perl scripts,
right?  Do you run them by klick on them?
Jim