[Xastir] Xastir & Leopard (Mac)

Nick snowboarder at speakeasy.net
Fri Nov 2 21:12:40 EDT 2007

All,

    Since I have Xaster up and running on Leopard, I will offer this one
very tidbit of information, I highly recommend only doing an upgrade
install and NOT a clean install.  Reading a lot of internet sites
dedicated to Apple, almost everyone experiencing problems did clean
installs, but people doing upgrade installs seem to have little problems.

    I am not experienced enough to assist with the technical aspects of
Xastir or X11 to to provide any help with any of the problems I see
people having.

Cheers and 73,

Nick
KC7RGL