[Xastir] get-gnis script failure

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Fri Nov 9 12:49:48 EST 2007

I've used it before, although not recently. Not sure when it broke,
but doesn't seem to work now. It says that it connects to
geonames.usgs.gov and then it says HTTP request sent, but the reply
is 404 not found. It has that same sequence for both

	http://geonames.usgs.gov/stategaz/CT_DECI.zip
and for
	http://geonames.usgs.gov/stategaz/CT_DECI.TXT

So no go on either account. I had also tried all the other New
England states (CT, MA, RI, VT, NH, ME) with the same results on all.
I tried it on two separate installations with the same results.
Running the latest incarnation on at least one of the machines.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn