[Xastir] Rotating Logs

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Tue Nov 13 16:09:23 EST 2007

On Nov 13, 2007, at 13:50, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Nov 2007, Chip Griffin wrote:
>
>> I didn't see the functionality in the existing program or included
>> scripts. So I worked on my own.
>
>     util.c:rotate_file()
>
> Sorry!

I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me here. That looks like a
source file within the Xastir code base and a function within it. But
doesn't appear to be actually implemented in the user interface yet.
Are you trying to suggest I should tackle linking this to the user
interface or otherwise implement it? Did I mention my C skills are
marginal.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn