[russo at bogodyn.org: Re: [Xastir] TOPOS with Xastir]

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Nov 15 07:45:48 EST 2007

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 11:56:49PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <rtg at aapsc.com> flavor, containing:
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, Tom Russo wrote:
>
>> I just committed to README.MAPS a pointer to www.geocomm.com, wher eyou
>> can
>> by an entire state for $99.95 on DVD (plus shipping).  I orderd New Mexico
>> (even though I can download it for free) just to see what the disk is
>> like,
>   You're willing to pay $99.95 again for something you already have? Seems
> like a better choice would have been to get the best bang for the buck and
> order texas!  (or Arizona, or Colorado, I don't know what corner of NM
> you're in.)

Yeah, I sometimes have more dollars than sense.  I *could* download the
whole shootin' match for free, but I only have small pieces.  So I'm getting
something I don't have yet.  And I'm smack in the center of NM and don't
travel much.

I'll see how good this DVD is, and how well it bundles everything, then maybe
buy more.