[Xastir] GDAL, db42, etc (Mac & Leopard)

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Fri Nov 16 14:03:37 EST 2007

On Nov 16, 2007, at 11:13, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> That means your LANG setting for the environment Xastir is running
> in is not correct.  I don't know why.  Try this on the command line:
>
>     export LANG=C; xastir &

I know it's behaving like that, but when I do an "echo $LANG" I get
the correct response. I tried what you sent, and it still does the
exact same thing. So it may be something new with Leopard.
Incidentally I also tried the other recommended en_US in the above
format and it still does the same thing too. I know it's supposed to
work, but something isn't correct. Probably something deeper than
just the LANG setting.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn