[Xastir] d7 startup

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Nov 26 13:29:58 EST 2007

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007, James Jolin wrote:

> I am having a tough time getting Xastir to work with my th-d7.  It
> receives find as stand alone, but when I hook it up and run Xastir it
> stops receiving.  Anyone got an answer?

Are you using the tnc-startup.thd7 and tnc-stop.thd7 files?

> BTW, I believe Curt said he had updated his suse 10.3 repositories for
> ham stuff.  I sure would like the urls for that...did not find them in
> the wiki.

I'm not on the 10.3 system at the moment (so can't look it up) but
the ham repository wasn't all that hard to find.  I think I found it
announced on the linux-hams list.

FWIW:  I haven't put out any Xastir RPM's for anything newer than
SuSE 10.0.  I compiled Xastir from sources on 10.2 and 10.3.  My
to make Xastir work properly there.