[Xastir] Xastir crashing with TXRadar.geo or USRadar.geo

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Oct 18 15:24:37 EDT 2007

Test conditions:  Xastir compiled with:

  > head summary.log
  AX25 Festival GPSMan GraphicsMagick libProj GeoTiff GDAL/OGR
  ShapeLib PCRE Dbfawk map_caching rtree libcurl

Enabled one of the two .geo's.  Zoomed in/out while it was still
double-free fault another time.

It's likely there's a free somewhere in the GraphicsMagick or .geo
code that gets exercised due to the escape from a code block, in
turn caused by zooming.