[Xastir] Vancouver.

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 31 21:48:30 EDT 2007

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, John Ronan wrote:

> Any xastir users in Vancouver (to keep the post on Topic), my boss
> has decided I've to go to an IETF meeting in Vancouver in December.
> I'm told its a wonderful place to visit, so I was wondering should I
> take some time to look around?

More details?  Going to have a rental car and the weekend free?  I'm
south of there a few hours, right down Interstate 5, before you get
to Seattle.

Yea, there are Xastir users up there.  Haven't met many of them
though, even though they're right in my backyard.

> Also, I've had a student working on a 'mini' project, to suck track's
> from Garmin GPS's for me if its of any interest for xastir. It's
> written in C++.

Kind of like "gpsbabel", or "GPSMan"?  I've used both.