[Xastir] Xastir development release

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 4 17:17:46 EDT 2007

Ah, something to do with the dog on the lap snoring and the kids doing their school homework....

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO

"Curt, WE7U" <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:
Project: XASTIR  (xastir)
Package: xastir-development
Date   : 2007-09-04 13:30

Project "XASTIR" ('xastir') has released the new version of package
'xastir-development'. You can download it from SourceForge.net by following
this link:

or browse Release Notes and ChangeLog by visiting this link:

SuSE-10.0 RPM's, plus LSB-Xastir binary have been updated.

--
Curt, WE7U:      XASTIR: