[Xastir] maps help

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Sep 10 18:43:50 EDT 2007

I spent the whole bloody day working on personnel issues.

We've applied a liberal dose of bug-spray.  CoRAID notified us that
they're sending a new RAID shelf and we should have it tomorrow.  We'll
move the drives over (consensus is that the drives are fine, but the
shelf is ill) and restart things.  Estimated down time < 1 hr.

I don't get to work from home this week.  Wish I did to some extent.
However, I may have the opportunity to drive to Dallas... or Norman
OK... to meet with a colleague who went to a meeting I bypassed thinking
I was too busy.  Had I known he was there, I'd have spent 3 days worth
of the University's money to get the chance to work with him on weather
models.

gc

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983