[Xastir] Bug: Labels not showing in Scale widgets (sliders)

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:15:19 EDT 2007

On 9/24/07, Curt, WE7U <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:

> <
> http://204.2.109.48/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7027&sid=a53e982b0df32f69f0b227b55186ff66
> >

> The fix is to use a version of OpenMotif that doesn't have the bug.
>
> OpenSuSE-10.2 distributes the OpenMotif version containing the bug.
> I just updated to 10.2 so I have to downgrade OpenMotif.

Yup, installing an older OpenMotif version (2.24) in OpenSUSE 10.2 to avoid
this problem is documented in the Wiki at the link below.  Version
2.23should also work - that's what seems to be in most repositories
for other
distributions.

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/HowTo:OpenSUSE_10.2

Lee - K5DAT