[Xastir] Re: Xastir web interface?

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 13:50:36 EDT 2008

It's different.  Xastir can, for any US user, show
things like NWS watch and warning boxes, radar images,
and whatever else you can fit on your map that Google
Earth will not.

Plus, for me, I don't feel like letting Google put
cookies on my machine to follow me around but that's
just me.

http://aprs.fi/?call=wa0tjt-1&mt=m&z=11&timerange=10800