[Xastir] Timing Menu

Keith Kaiser keith.kaiser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 00:36:09 EDT 2008

I use Mac OS X v10.5.2 on a MacBook Pro with 4Gb Ram. I have Xastir
v1.9.2 up and running pretty well with just a couple problems, this is
the first. The attached file is a screen capture of the 'Configure
Timing' menu, please note that it has no labels, I have no way of
knowing which slider is for which option. I've reinstalled Xastir a
number of times, I have installed the most current versions of Motif
v2.3.0, X11  v2.2.0_rc3, and all other dependencies I know of.

Any ideas?