[Xastir] A rant on the shapefiles...

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 11:42:01 EDT 2008

I have to agree that they are a start and people use them for more than
what the initial intent was.

That is why I have taken to editing what I have so the maps I have will
be more useful. I am finding that even the maps issued by the cities and
county here are inaccurate as well, missing important info such as local
parks, creeks, etc.

Now to go and walk around a bit - can't sit too long. Plus the dog is
dreaming.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO