[Xastir] D700 Connection

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Apr 9 22:52:32 EDT 2008

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> No, the lock file is empty.
>
> Hmmmm! Your on to something now, but what?

If that file is not created, that means that Xastir is not opening
the device.  Whether it's a permission problem or the USB device has
switched names on you, I cannot say.

Look at the same files you originally checked to determine the name
of the device.  Check whether it's changed on you.

Are you getting any error messages to the Xterm you start Xastir on?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer