[Xastir] USRadar problems

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Fri Apr 11 17:36:56 EDT 2008

We've got some severe weather advisories goin on this afternoon here in
Michigan.
   And I just realized that I haven't seen a blip from USRADAR in weeks.
At the moment, wunderground.com's NEXRAD display shows quite a bit of
activity in the area I'm displaying on xastir, which is showing all clear.

I've got my internet map timeout set for 100 seconds, and I only see the
'fetching USRADAR.geo' message for about 5 seconds, so I don't think its a
connectivity problem, especially since I'm getting tigermap data just
fine.

  Anybody else noticing problems with USRadar?

--
Rick Green, N8BJX

                                   -Benjamin Franklin