[Xastir] USRadar problems

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 11 23:09:07 EDT 2008

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Gerry Creager wrote:

> There's an obvious problem on the system where I *thought* ImageMagick (and (
> really do have a love-hate relationship with that package)

You and who else?  GM is the way to go.  Does the same thing only
better (generally).  GraphicsMagick is a fork of the IM project.

As far as Xastir goes, if both IM and GM are installed, and the
devel packages for each, Xastir will compile in GM.

If libcurl and wget are both installed, as well as libcurl-devel,
Xastir will compile in libcurl support.

I'm pretty sure Gerry already knows all the above as he's been
around our mailing list for a bunch of years now.  The above is for
the new people that don't know this stuff yet.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer