[Xastir] D700 Connection

Keith Kaiser keith.kaiser at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:02:04 EDT 2008

There is  no indication at all in the View Incoming Data that it sees
the d700, the lights at the bottom of the screen are red indicating an
interface is set up for that channel but nothing happens when I
attempt to start the d700 dialog. At this point I'm still thinking it
does not see tnc-startup.d700, I sure don't know why... I tried
putting the full path to it in the interface setup but that didn't
work either.

I know we are running out of ideas here but ........