[Xastir] Findu fetch trails ?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 24 11:10:19 EDT 2008

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008, Tony Hunt wrote:

> How is the Fetch Findu trail feature going or is it just me ? I cant get this
> going again and I could swear it was going at one point. I am using the LSB
> binary version 1.93 xastir .. Maybee this feature is busted again . Can anyone
> comment ?

It was broken on the other end.  I did some tweaks in Xastir-CVS to
fix it, last week?  Anyway, the LSB version won't have the fix.
Neither will any of the releases.  Update to the latest CVS and it
should work again.

It might be a while before I get all of the LSB build scripts
tweaked to run under OpenSuSE-10.3.  I started down that path but
there's more work to do.  Until those are working there won't be any
LSB builds.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer