[Xastir] Configure Speech Window (all selections greyed out) (Part 2)

Robert Rogers n8fau15 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:06:52 EDT 2008

It did pick up the fact that Festival was available... Still stuck with the
greyed out buttons....  after ./configure runs it says Festival yes... In
the help > about screen it doesn't show festival in the libraries used....

I'll play more tomorrow....

Thanks for the help... Still think this is the best APRS program....

73
Bob
N8FAU
Saranac, MI