[Xastir] Xastir Devel Snapshot

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 1 15:49:06 EDT 2008

Hi All....tnx Curt for the new release....
ive found the easiest and fastest way to update Xastir is to use the
update-xastir script in the main dir....
with Kubuntu i use Konqueror as my file manager.....go to the Xastir dir
....start the terminal ....   ./update-xastir at the prompt and sit back
and watch it work....it d/l the update from Sourceforge then does the
configure and make asks for the su password and make install's the files
...leaves all your settings as you origonally had them.....
too easy....while ive been typing this e-mail its been working and i now
have the latest vers of Xastir up and running

73 David VK4BDJ