[Xastir] Seismic event feed?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 6 19:26:58 EDT 2008

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> I don't see any nearby at the moment to look at.  All of the object
> names start with 'q'.

Now that the cron kicked off, there's data to look at:

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=we7u&start=24&length=24

That's just the data that hit the APRS-IS.  Much more went to
firenet.us.  The format should be relatively clear.  Naming is
DDHHMMq and then a two-digit magnitude, so I was wrong about
starting with a 'q'.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer