[Xastir] Dialog window sizes?

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 22:10:27 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 10:02 PM, Dexter N Muir <dexy at ihug.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi all...
>
>   Just noticed - opening a dialog with variable data (such as Station
> Info, or Map Chooser) opens a tiny window with buttons on top of each
> other and no data showing.  Re-sizing does not appear to be 'sticky'
> either, and re-sizing each time is a right pain...
>   I don't recall this being so on earlier versions.
>
> 73 de ZL2DEX
> --
> Dexter N Muir <dexy at ihug.co.nz>
> smallTRONICS

If I recall correctly, the most recent time you built Xastir, you used
Lesstif instead of openMotif in order to avoid the slider menu bug in
openMotif version 2.3.  My best guess is that you may be seeing a
Lesstif problem now.  I am not seeing the tiny window problem on
either of my Xastir builds in Mandriva 2008.1.  I have one in VMware
hosted in Windows and another that is pure Mandriva - both are built
with the older openMotif version 2.23, which is available in the
Mandriva repositories.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX