[Xastir] Dialog window sizes?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Aug 8 19:33:04 EDT 2008

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008, Dexter N Muir wrote:

>   Took a dunderhead newbie like me to show these things up :-)

Nope.  I regularly rant and rave about such things.  Most of our
user problems seem to be these sorts of issues nowadays.

>   IM/GM: Is there something that really needs this particular library,
> or is it just a convenient all-in-one for component libs - png, tiff,
> jpeg etc.  Would a break-down into individual libs be a major headache
> or loss?

IM or GM (GM is a fork of the IM project) give us LOTS of different
image file formats all in one package.  What we actually USE of
those various formats is up for debate.  Probably 3 or 4 formats is
all anyone really needs.  If there are others they can convert them
before-hand.

What I'd prefer would be GPL'ed code that is known working, which we
could add to our own sources.  This way we could leave all of it
alone if it continued to work, and have a guaranteed image library
to use in all cases.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer