[Xastir] VMWare serial ports

Bennett, Joe ka3nam at daminternet.biz
Sat Feb 2 20:06:09 EST 2008

Has anyone figured this out? Got the Ethernet stuff running with
"nat"... But the serial ports are stumping me... I'm running VMWare with
Unbuntu 7.10 downloaded from the VMWare site.. I have compiled Xastir
successfully and all works fine with the internet connection... I then
ventured into adding on my USB -> Serial adapters and I've been
stumped.... I am not sure how to configure Xastir to use the
converter... It's not clear to me what I should point Xastir to in /dev/...

Anyone have any experience with this????

-Joe
KA3NAM

http://www.damtravel.com