[Xastir] OpenStreetMap?

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Sun Feb 3 06:29:27 EST 2008

I just discovered via an article on newsforge, the OpenStreetMap project.

Since they're already incorporating all of the TIGER data, as well as some
other mass sources and massive amounts of individual contributions, it
would seem to me a worthy goal to find a way to support their use with
xastir.
   Has this been discussed before, and I'm just late to the party, or what?

--
Rick Green, N8BJX

                                   -Benjamin Franklin