[Xastir] online radar

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Feb 12 11:37:12 EST 2008

All, problems abound here with hardware dropping like flies.  I'm trying
to recover from a couple of multi-disk RAID failures... in one case by
buying another 14TB of RAID6, which I then have to config and restore
data to, but that's easy: While it's working I can't do anything else
with it!

In the midst of all this, radar processing fell over because of a system
change we anticipated... someone failed to tell me they were ready to
take the system offline.  As soon as I can, I'll have radar working
again on another system, likely sometime today.

In the mean time, I have to keep up with the day job.

OH, and if you've been following it, I'm also working on the CWOP server
issues.  Those, at least, now appear on the mend.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.862.3982 FAX: 979.862.3983