[Xastir] Re: Libcurl not installed? Mac OS X

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Feb 12 11:42:57 EST 2008

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Ernst Niggli wrote:

> When starting xastir I get this message:
>
> "libcurl or 'wget' not installed.  Can't download image"

> I re-installed curl and wget, then configured/compiled/installed Xastir.

Your message to the list bounced, so only the admins saw it.  Also,
the list was down for the last couple of weeks anyway.

You need to install the libcurl development package which has the
"*.h" files, then re-run Xastir's "./configure", "make", and "make
install" commands to compile a new Xastir that knows about it.