[Xastir] WMS maps

Mike Markowski mm at UDel.Edu
Thu Feb 14 21:50:07 EST 2008

I saw the thread about the server handling WMS maps having hardware
problems.  On the other hand, I just used wget with the URL in the
current (CVS) WMSRadar.geo file.  The result I get is:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
<!DOCTYPE ServiceExceptionReport SYSTEM
"http://schemas.opengeospatial.net/wms/1.1.0/exception_1_1_0.dtd">
<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.0">
<ServiceException>
msWMSDispatch(): WMS server error. Incomplete WMS request: REQUEST
parameter missing
</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

There is no REQUEST parameter in the WMSRadar.geo URL.  Has the url
format maybe changed - or am I misinterpreting the error message?  Just
curious...  (I can't seem to find anything about what the url format
should even be at mesonet.tamu.edu.)

Thanks & 73!
Mike ab3ap