[Xastir] WMS maps

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Feb 15 08:51:47 EST 2008

No problem.  That's actually a common mistake for folks to think they
can take a subset'd file like the .geo and make it do everything we want.

What I'll try to do is put add a comment into the .geo so folks can get
a representative GET request to test with.

Also, with folks beating on me and severe weather headed into my State,
I'll be working on getting radar back up this morning.  After a visit
with our visualization faculty.

gerry