[Xastir] NWS maps and geo files

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 17 21:03:14 EST 2008

Scott,

You may be looking at the wrong file on the server.

Here is the .geo that I have for that site:

#[JGX_N0R - produced from .gfw file by K1KWP - 2006-07-18]
URL http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/RadarImg/N0R/JGX_N0R_0.gif
TIEPOINT 0 0 -85.9106 35.0210
TIEPOINT 600 550 -80.7828 30.3205
IMAGESIZE 600 550
REFRESH 720

Change this line "URL
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/RadarImg/N0R/JGX_N0R_0.gif" to read
"URL http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/RadarImg/N0R/JGX_N0R_0.gif". This
directs xastir to get the picture from the load
sharing server.

Good luck,

Richard, N6NKO