[Xastir] Off Topic -- I got my Ticket!

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at CenturyTel.net
Thu Feb 21 08:21:40 EST 2008

Hi, All...........

I had to tell someone!  I am KC9MXT as of yesterday 8-)

Now I can legally move forward with a system of Xastir and trackers for
the SAR we are organizing.

Any suggestions of good used equipment sites for my home setup would be
appreciated as well as your thoughts on good reading material and the
minimum set of gear.   I need something to justify expenditures to the
CFO (da wife :-) ).   I have the ticket -- now I need some practical
knowledge.  I recognize, I don't know hardly anything.

Happy Days... even if it was -20F here in the northwoods this morning!!

Later.......... jt

--
Jim Tolbert
RiverRidge Consulting, LLC