[Xastir] WMSRadar.geo is stuck

KZ5ED ewdavenport at certin.com
Fri Feb 22 09:17:49 EST 2008

Good Morning,

Can someone point me to the area where the WMSRadar is cached so I can
clear it.

I have perused the old docs where I usually find this stuff but have not
been able to find it.

My Radar Image has been the same for some time.  Can't say how long
because I have not looked
very frequently.  The image has been the same for the last 48 hours
though, and it looks like an image I saw about a week ago.
I cleared my map cache but it did not help.

I am running a compiled version of 1.9.2 on Mandriva 2007 any help would
be appreciated.

Thank You

--
KZ5ED