[Xastir] To many repeats?

Earl Needham earl_needham at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 10:29:37 EST 2008

         Something strange is going on here --

         I have my unproto set to WIDE2-1 and I am getting multiple
repeats when I transmit a position.  Even when setting my unproto to
NONE, something out here (I'm currently mobile in Bakersfield, Ca)
still repeats my packets.  Maybe an IGATE or something?  I'm not
quite sure what to do to get this fixed, but it sure points out how
the frequency can get congested in a hurry.

         I'm not sure what to do next -- Xastir doesn't really give
me a terminal so I can watch what the TNC is doing and seeing -- I
guess I'm going to set the unproto back to WIDE2-1 and see what
happens, but if somebody has an answer of a fix I'd sure appreciate it.

         7 3
         Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk