[Xastir] Trouble with my KAM+

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Sun Feb 24 15:29:00 EST 2008

I thought I had Xastir running on my KAM+ many moons ago but today I
seem to be having a fundamental problem.  I have everything going and
I'm receiving stations but my TNC will not transmit my position (or
anything else that I'm aware of).

Attached is my TNC log from XASTIR and the startup file I'm using.  Can
anyone see anything that might be wrong?  By the way, when I set
"myalias" to ECHO I do relay packets so it will transmit, just not from
Xastir.  It looks like Xastir isn't putting the TNC in converse mode,
first.  I'm not sure how to remedy that, though.

Oh, I'm running version 1.9.3.

73,
Eric W4OTN
http://www.ericsatcom.net