[Xastir] Weather Data

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Jan 4 17:45:22 EST 2008

Hmmm.  TO do that, you'd have to cache or database all the data
locally... OR... place a web service request to a server somewhere, OR,
an SQL request to a server.  I can look at the web service request angle
but need to talk to some of my folks here.  At this point, I don't see
that as a mouse-over service as that'd require some fairly hefty coding
on the UI in Xastir.  I could see it added to a right-click, with less
work, however.

Parsing it from logs is tedious and time-consuming.  Believe me.  I know.

gerry