[Xastir] Re: OFF TOPIC - howto aprsd 2.2.5-15 on Fedora 8

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Fri Jan 4 22:15:35 EST 2008

Tate,  Thanks a heap for this.. I appreciate it even if its off topic..
I Have kept a copy of your notes. Its very interesting. We have been running
a modified version of 2.2.5-15 here in Adelaide till recently on RH 7.3 but
maybee we will be looking at recompiling it. Very good info you have
recorded there.

Hamish is probably subscribed to this list and is a maintainer of  debian
ham related things so it seems his attention goes to debian. His work is
likely one of the reasons I lean towards debian myself.

Tony Hunt VK5AH