[Xastir] Xastir and Ultimeter weather station

Matt Werner kb0kqa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 20:37:18 EST 2008

On Jan 19, 2008 7:17 PM, Alex Carver <kf4lvz at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't know what the Ultimeter
> puts out for data over the serial port nor do I know
> the specifics of the two formats that Xastir
> understands.  I imagine there may be a way to get the
> Ultimeter to work in Xastir with some code changes or
> data massaging.

The Ultimeters put out three different data streams - you pick which
one you want using the main unit.  Unless you have a need for
something else, I suggest using the complete one (I believe that's the
name).  I believe xastir will recognize the complete or the
abbreviated one - not sure about the APRS format.

73 - Matt
KB0KQA