[Xastir] Xastir and Ultimeter weather station

Matt Werner kb0kqa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:13:08 EST 2008

I have a 2000 but currently have the wind sensor disconnected (it's
under repair).

It would be nice to have the ability to tell xastir which sensors to
report and which to ignore.  Peet's data structure naturally doesn't
change it's format when the sensors are unplugged, it just reports no
data for them.

The difference between 0 and 'no data' is significant but xastir
doesn't recognize it.