[Xastir] User-selectable Fonts

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 00:32:56 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Curt, WE7U <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Curt, WE7U wrote:
>
>> Now in current CVS we have:  "File->Configure->Fonts"
>
> The remaining changes to allow the "Menu" font to be used throughout
> the application have been committed to CVS.  They should be in
> anonCVS within a few minutes.

For some reason AntiX 7.2 didn't like the default helvetica for the
station font, so I just hand edited it to match the menu font, and the
stations look great.  The stations look fine in openSUSE 11, however,
with the default helvetica font.

In AntiX, xfontsel is evidently part of a larger package called
x11-utils.  Being Debian based, the same may be true for Debian and
Ubuntu.

I don't have the xfontsel path configured yet, but other than that,
the new stuff is working just fine.  Great stuff.

Lee - K5DAT