[Xastir] Xastir Crashing

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jul 2 21:29:03 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Tom ve7did wrote:

> Yesterday upgraded via cvs and now having problems trying to keep Xastir
> running.  Here are the errors using Slack 9.1.  Has been running flawlessly
> for many years with 9.1
> It runs for some time(unknown) then has crashed.

I might have forgotten to put in the special code that lets it run
north of the border.  You're one of the locals though so I need to
get this fixed quick before you hunt me down.

> Warning: XmFontListCreate() is an obsolete function!

That seems pretty specific.  Obviously I don't get that.

> Indexing maps...
> Finished indexing maps
> *** Reading WX Alert log files
> *** Done with WX Alert log files
> Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
> Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
> Error: Cannot perform calloc

I don't see those either.  I'll do some hunting around the code and
my X11 books to see what I can find out.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer