[Xastir] Waypoint file load

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jul 3 23:26:48 EDT 2008

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008, Tony Hunt wrote:

> Is there some way I can load a waypoint file from Oziexplorer into Xastir .
> Ive never looked at this previously but can not see anything obvious.. Any
> clues.. Oziexplorer uses a .wpt file which is just a text listing along with
> some .plt files which are called Track point files..

We don't have any Ozi-specific code or scripts.

I can think of two ways:

1) Write a SED or Perl script to do a translation into a file Xastir
can understand.

2) Use Ozi to send the file to a GPS and then use Xastir/GPSMan to
receive the data from the GPS.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer