[Xastir] WMSRadar down?

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 09:53:19 EDT 2008

Gerry Creager wrote:
> LDAP and RAID problems.  I got the LDAP problem fixed last night.  The
> RAID didn't become obvious 'til after that, and I was already back home
> (and too tired to be allowed near hardware again).  I hope to have it
> back up this morning.  Sorry!

Hey! Gerry! No problem here. I appreciate what you do for the community.
You have done us in the xastir community much service by providing us
with these products, and without cost to use.

--
Steve Friis
Amateur Radio Call:WM5Z

No-one can change the past, but we all influence the future.
WITHOUT THE 2ND AMENDMENT, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THE OTHER TWENTY-SIX!
The golden rule of history is those with the weapons make the rules.