[Xastir] wms radar

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 23:19:57 EDT 2008

vic wrote:
> okay, thanks. How well I know how these things go.

If radars are important to you, you can google for <ridge> files. These
are NOT as GOOD as what Gerry serves up, but in a pinch...

I watch the thunder storms roll through here this time of year. So,
Ridge feeds are very important.I use the regional files, especially the
one labeled <southrockies_radaronly.geo>.

--
Steve Friis
Amateur Radio Call:WM5Z

No-one can change the past, but we all influence the future.
WITHOUT THE 2ND AMENDMENT, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THE OTHER TWENTY-SIX!
The golden rule of history is those with the weapons make the rules.